Tuesday 15 December 2009

Better questions....













Just a small thought...

In a week where I've helped a big organisation to think globally, I came across a project and website this morning that's encouraging people to do the same thing. In a different way.

The questions I'm left asking myself include:

What's the best thing I can do?

Where's the dialogue that might make the most significant difference?

Is my desire to drop everything and work for a year somewhere where poverty is rife really just my ego at work?

Is the most valuable thing I can do to send money to people who know what they're doing?

Or should I take a leaf out of the corporate vision I helped cascade last week and put into practice what I think I try to do anyway: Small Actions Big Difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment