Friday 18 September 2009

Closer


Today, we worked through the end of the play.

Ben and Max gave us a sound.

An important sound, that's helped us think differently about the end.

I've used the the phrase 'hold our nerve' before many times and in many situations.

But I've noticed it more on this project than any other.



We've always known that what we do at the end of this play would be important.

But I think now we're just beginning to understand what it could be, partly because we haven't rushed to decide.

We've held our nerve.

And waited.

But now... we're closer to something.

Closer to something that might be close to realising something like the potential that's there.

You could say I'm being unnecessarily cautious.

And I might say we're still holding our nerve.

No comments:

Post a Comment